21.2.13

Jon Ronson - Strange answers to the psychopath test




Vocabulary:




Crazy - affected with madness; insane.
Hey, look at this dude, he’s crazy!
I have a pig in my bed. Am I crazy?


Sane - showing healthy judgment; reasonable
The doctor said that he is perfectly sane, but people say he’s crazy.


To spot - to detect/see
I was dancing and than I spotted that something is wrong.

Hey, this is very cheap! – Don’t try to buy it. I spotted it first!


Madness – the condition of being insane/crazy
“This is madness!” – “No, this is SPARTA!”


Minor – lesser or smaller, less serious/dangerous
Young people shouldn’t be imprisoned for minor crimes such as drinking alcohol in public places.


To fake – to simulate or to feign
I bought NOKIA, but unfortunately it was fake – really it was NOKLA.


Tendency - predisposition to think, act, behave in particular way.
People have a tendency to be self-destructive.




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz