21.2.13



Vocabulary:


Syndrome - group of symptoms that may indicate or characterize a disease
You know that I got jshaiuftvgsgaihf … Turret’s Syndrome

Hallucinations - a false or mistaken idea; a delusion.
We shouldn’t eat this mushrooms. We are going to have hallucinations.

Visual loss – condition of being deprived or bereaved of sight
I got something in my eye. I’m worrying about a visual loss.

Cataract – an eye disease causing a loss of vision or blindness
My father is blind – he suffers from a cataract.

Handkerchief – a small square of cloth used to wipe nose or mouth
You got something under your nose, here, take my handkerchief.

Midair – a point above the ground level
I had a car accident and I flew over the window. I spent few seconds in midair but it seemed to be so long!

Blind – unable to see
I was blind all my life but now I can see!
If I put my finger in your eyes you will be blind.



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz